Teeccino

Friday, November 30, 2007

My Twins and Reading the Them

Oh my girls, they love me to read to them. I could read all their books in one day, three times over. And believe me, we have at least 40+ books to read all day long.

Two days ago, my twins and I were sitting on our recliner and I was reading them. Twin A and B, separately, took my hand, and had me hold the left side of the book I was reading to them, Brown Bear, The Foot Book and some Christmas book too.

I just thought it was so sweet how they intentionally grabbed or held my hand and placed the book page in my hand. When they each want something, they are not shy, around Mommy and Daddy that is, showing us what they want and directing our attention to their want or need.

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 and half year old b/g twins and they LOVE for me to read to them too.
    Good luck with your little ones. I enjoy reading about other families with twins. In some crazy way it makes me feel normal.

    God Bless and Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete