Teeccino

Monday, November 12, 2007

Nancy Grace's Twin Babies Were Born Early...

Nancy Grace and her husband David Linch, had and induced labor on November 4th, 2007. They delivered a baby boy (John David) and a baby girl (Lucy Elizabeth) per their doctors orders. Nancy had developed fluid in her lungs and her doctor said it would be best to induce and get those babies our right now.

Nancy, like me, had a c-section. Baby John David came into the world weighing 5 pounds, 1 ounce and Baby Lucy Elizabeth came into the world weighing 2 pounds, 15 ounces. John was delivered first at 1:54 pm and Lucy close behind at 1:55 pm.

I am sure you already know this, but my twins were born November 5th, 2005 weighing 3 pounds, 8 ounces and 3 pounds, 13 ounces. My Twin "A" was delivered first at 8:33 pm and Twin "B" was close behind at 8:34 pm.

Nancy delivered her twins in Sunday, whereas I delivered my twins in Saturday.

I think this is so cool because I respect and admire Nancy Grace. When I learned she was having twins, I was ecstatic, but who ever know that her twins would be more two years and a day ahead of mine; almost weighing the same too.

Praise the Lord Nancy is doing alright and so are John David and Lucy Elizabeth.



No comments:

Post a Comment