Teeccino

Thursday, November 8, 2007

First Birthday Party with Twins

I do not know about you when your children were toddlers, two years old that is, but when my one of my twins is not nice to other babies or toddlers and has a tantrum, I will not stand for it.

This is what happened yesterday at my girlfriends daughter's one year birthday. One of my twins decided to push other toddlers and throw her binky and other toys. Since I am a new Mom,who happens to have twins, I have no idea really, how toddlers, especially two year olds, act. I got my first lesson yesterday and I removed us from the party.

I know my girls do not understand at this early two year old age what I did, but I am praying that with time and as they age, say 2.5 or 3, and they are talking, they will comprehend what I am saying and will learn to be nice and obey Mommy, or one twin will have to suffer the consequences of her sisters actions.

What is that saying I keep hearing, BE CONSISTENT!!

I think one of my twins actions was harder on me than any of the Moms and babies at the party. My girlfriends told me, this is normal and no one even noticed what one of my twins was doing because they know this is normal and typical of two year olds. I am not alone!

Praise God for my church friends who love me and are her for moral and emotional support. My Mom is here to for these things, but she is 300 miles away from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment