Teeccino

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Playdate at the Park with Friends...

Tomorrow morning, my girlfriends from church will meet at one of our parks and let our children play and let go of all that energy they store up at bedtime.

I love play dates, I just hope my girls will actually play and not get all fussy. There are lots of things for my girls to do at this one park we go to so they, along with their friends, should stay occupied for at least an hour or so.

We will be having lunch too, but what do you give twins who refuse to eat normal table food? It is a liquid diet for two? (lol) No, really,what do you give them that is not sweet or salty and high in carbs? (tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...)

**Buzzer goes off***

NOTHING!!

I can bring a "Nana", but that is the only fruit they will really eat.

I will bring their juices and something for me to eat I suppose.

In the late afternoon, I will take my girls to my other girlfriends home to visit with her children. My girlfriends daughter loves my twins and they love her too.

Pray with me that we all have a good day at the park...

God Bless...


No comments:

Post a Comment