Teeccino

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mommy and Me PlayDate




Today, my twins and I went downtown for our weekly Mommy and Me playgroup.


This is cool playgroup because we do crafts, which my twins could care less about right now. All they want to do is play and not take direction at all.




This playgroup has two exercise balls in the room and my twins, this is all they want when we


get there. So, for the next time, I asked our playgroup coordinator to take the exercise balls out of the room so we can have less of a distraction.

Tell me, when do two year old actually begin to take direction and do what they are asked or told to do? I really want to know.

At this playgroup, we also made turkey hand drawings with feathers and glitter. Hopefully my twins has already dried.
Here are some photos of them in playgroup today.

No comments:

Post a Comment