Teeccino

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Have You Been Looking for American Made Toys or Clothing?

With all these recalls on toys this past week, it makes you wonder what is going on in China and America.

Well, I have found this one company, How To Buy American, which looks pretty cool. I know I am tired of purchasing "Made in China" toys and clothing and oh my goodness, what else is "Made in China" these days and if they are intentionally made with defects, what are we still buying these products?

Here is one company I found online called FatBrainToys. As I looked at it, all the toys look to be Made in America and look solid. This is a good thing. I also found Nova Natural Toys and Crafts. When I find more American Made Toys, I will write up a new post.

For now, these toys look like what we may have to buy to hopefully be sure our children are safe from the harms China is posing on our children and their health.

I did find this American Made Clothing Company. From what I can see, it looks like the clothes are made in America. Let me look for more and I will do a re post or post them here.


2 comments:

  1. Good information!

    Yes, I have been looking for American toys and clothing. I have compiled a long list of links to over 80 companies that sell toys made in America and other recall information.

    Please check it out:
    http://americanmadetoys.googlepages.com/americanmadetoys

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    I make beautiful dolls made in America they are vinyl and looki like Lee Middleton or American Girl Dolls. Im a new buisness and can use the buisness and support. So if anyone wants beautiful dolls that will hold up to rough play let me know. You can email me at
    eleishajones@yahoo.com
    I will email pictures and prices along with a guarentee.
    Thanks for supporting your fellow Americans

    ReplyDelete