Teeccino

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birthday Gifts From My Gramma for my Twins

Two days ago, I went to you guessed it, Walmart, and purchased some birthday gifts for my girls with money their Great Grandma gave them.

With the money, among other things, I purchased two Princess Purses. One Purple and one Pink, which they will probably not use until they are two and a half or three years old. They were in the Christmas toy aisle.

Well, when I got home, in the evening, I thought I would open them.

Ever heard of Fort Knox? Do you know what Fort Knox refers to?

If you do, I need not explain.

Well, these little purses were so secure, no one could get into them. It was infuriating to me that these purses with all the hair accessories and a brush in it, had to be made that secure.

As I was doing my best to unsecure these purses, I thought to myself, "Self, I wonder who actually has to secure these toys or do machines do all this work?" I mean if the .2 cents a day workers who put this together had to secure this toy, I feel so sorry for them. This is why I will be looking for toys MADE in USA from those websites I just added to my recent posts.

See what happens when there is so much theft!

Unbelievable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment