Teeccino

Friday, November 9, 2007

Afternoon with my Twins at my Girlfriends Home

This afternoon, after my twins got up from their nap, I called my girlfriend to see if we could come over. She had just gotten home from picking up her daughter from school where she was also helping in the classroom.

She said she would be over in a while, but I suggested I come over.

So my twins and I drove to her home and my girls, like always, had a ball.

We were all in the backyard and my girls were playing with her daughter and her two sons. My girls, they are total tomboys. Even when they wear pink, they still are total tomboys. Twin "A" and Twin "B" had dirt all over their faces and they were following my girlfriends daughter around the backyard, climbing and playing picabo with me and my girlfriend. Well, only Twin "B" was playing picabo behind the very nice and big swing against her fence.

I love seeing my girls have fun, but only when they play nice; and this is a rarity...indeed.

Whenever my girlfriend works from home, we usually come over to her home or visa versa.

This is cool because all our children are in the perfect age range to enjoy each others company and are great playmates.


No comments:

Post a Comment