Teeccino

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Right Camera Makes All the Difference



Well, my birthday was at the end of September and all my family helped me purchase the digital camera I wanted. With all the money combined, I was able to get my Sony CyberShot DSC-H7 Camera.

This is not a SLR, but it comes pretty darn close to one in my opinion.

The Sony CyberShot DCS-H7 is amazing because I am able to use the burst shot mode to get multiple photos of my twins when they are in total and constant motion. This particular camera comes with a battery charger, USB, AV cable, Wireless Remote Control, CD-ROM, Shoulder Strap, Adapter Ring, Flower Lens Hood and Lens Cap.

Now, the camera features are also amazing because it is a digital camera and a camcorder all in one. With this newest Sony CyberShot digital camera, there is no limit to the length of movie to take. My old CyberShot only took 5-15 second movies.

This camera has 8.1 mega pixels and a 15X Optical Zoom, Super Steady Shot and High Sensativity ISO 3200.

What I think is really awesome about this camera is that if you choose, when you change modes, and there are eleven photo modes, when you move the button to a different mode, it shows you on screen what each mode is. That is so awesome and totally worth the price of this camera alone!

Another feature that will really come in handy is the self-timer mode for when you want to take a photo of yourself or a self-family portrait. All you will need is a tripod or a place high enough to take your photo.

Since I got this camera, I have been taking photos of my twins of course. Especially since they had their 2nd birthday last Sunday (their actual birthday was Monday).

Yeah, having a digital camera is a must these days. I mean, if I had to go back to the film camera's where I had to wait for my film to be developed and was not able to share my photos in an instant, I do not know what I would do.

Did you know that digital camera's were the #1 requested electronic product sold in 2006? With all the advances in digital photography, I am sure there will be many, many more sales and lots of happy and satisified customers.


digital picture frame

No comments:

Post a Comment