Teeccino

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Today, we are going to my Aunt and Uncles home in San Jose. We always try and go to their home on Thanksgiving or ask them to come to our home.

My Aunt and Uncle loves to cook, I will bring the salad fixings as I usually do.

We might stay over their house, if and only if, our twins will sleep in their home. Our twins have not stayed in any one's home overnight yet and this could be a problem. But, I will pack for the evening like we are staying over. I just pray our girls will sleep there because I really do not want to drive back after all that Turkey, full bellies and the possibility of drinking.

Well, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I will upload photos once I take some of our Thanksgiving.
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment