Teeccino

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Twins and Only One Nap Today




Well,


Today, I but my twins down for a nap around 11ish.






Yeah, they got up at 8:00 this morning. When I heard them getting up, I woke up, after hitting my snooze button several times, make their mush with fruit, got the cold milk ready, then I went to their room, changed their diapers and they ran to the dining room.
We all played outside for a while, then I went inside to make my morning shake, which they LOVE! Oh goodness, if you ever make a morning shake with whey protein, blueberries, banannas and some other fruit, plus water and ice, your twins will probably go crazy for it.
My twins would drink the whole drink if I let them. LOL
Around 10:30 I began making this BBQ chicken wings slow cooker meal for my hubby and me tonight. The BBQ receipe was on this one receipe I found at Meals Matter. I have used several receipes here and have liked some of them.

As I was making this BBQ Sauce and putting this meal together, my sweetie pies were playing next to me and eating Cheerios....Plain and Apple Cinnimon..I did not have any Honey Nut Cheerios.

Then, Twin "A" and Twin "B" went to play in the Great Room and they climbed on the picture window seat. I saw them and asked them to please SIT DOWN...and they did...I was very pleased with them for listening to me.

After their fun on the seat, Twin "A" brought the Charlie Horse Rocker into the dining room and Twin "A" and Twin "B" sat on it together and they just looked so cute!!
Once I finished making my meal, I said, "Okay, it is time to a nap...."
Twin "A" struggled with me while Twin "B" let me put her in her crib without incedent.
But they have been sleeping since 11:30 and it is now 1:15 so they must have been tired...

Hopefully, I can give them one more nap....we shall see....we shall see.....

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment