Teeccino

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Praise Baby Collection and My Twins

Since my twins were infants, I have played these DVDs for them. My Mom gave me this set with Born to Worship, God of Wonders and Praises and Smiles. Now, this company, Deep Media, has a new DVD out called My Father's World. This has been out since last year I believe and I am going to get this for their birthday or Christmas.

So this morning, I asked if they wanted to watch God of Wonders or I just say, "Do you want watch your DVD?" and they go crazy. They love these DVDs, even at 21 months.

These DVDs have Christian music on them, songs we sing in church and with the help of a child psychologist, they added black and white effects, zoo animals and lots of colors to help stimulate a babies brain.

These DVDs are good for a toddler up to the ages of 0-36 months.

Here is their wesbite: The Praise Baby Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment