Teeccino

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Have you ever heard of PayPerPost?


Recently, I found out about this company from my friends at BlogCatalog. You see, I had been looking for ways to earn some extra money since I am a stay at home Mom of twins. Well, if you are at my blog, then you already know this.

Anyway, some of my fellow bloggers suggested I check out PayPerPost because they have many, many job opportunities for writers such as myself.
So, finally, I gave in a went to their website. I think I have been with PayPerPost for less than a month and have never written anything.
Why, you may ask me. Well, I just do not know. I mean, when I look at their site, they have lots of jobs I could do, but my ratings are not where they should be in order for me to get the jobs I need to succeed.

Right now, I have no friends at PayPerPost. Seeing as I am new and this is my actual first post, it will be a while until I gain some friendships here and am able to be trusted by my peers. I do want to succeed with this PayPerPost and bring in some extra money now and then. Especially to pay for my twins clothes, new shoes as their feet are constantly growing and food.


drive traffic


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, mom of two cute babies, I actually registered for PayPerPost but I got rejected because my blog is not three-months old yet. I am waiting for two weeks more and i will try again. It doesn't hurt if we make a few pennies while blogging. Happy blogging and enjoy raising your children to become good citizens of the world^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog will be old enough in no time.

    I boosted my ratings by doing memes such as wordless wednesday, saturday photo hunt things like that.

    Have you signed up for any others yet?

    ReplyDelete