Teeccino

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Have You Been Looking for Baby Boy or Girl Birth Announcements?

If you are, I have found the perfect place for you! When I was looking online for birth announcements for my girls, MozInvitations , is the first website I came upon.

MozInvitations has Baby Boy Birth Announcements, Baby Girl Birth Announcement and New Baby Birth Announcements. These birth announcements come of an array of colors: Baby Blue, Pleasantly Pink, Perfectly Pastel, along with Baby Brother and Baby Sister birth announcements.

MozInvitations Baby Invitations gives you between 5-105 invitations to purchase, with if need be, an additional 5 invitations. Along with birth announcements, they have baby shower invitations, baptism announcements and baby accessories.

Please check out MozInvitations for your babies special birth announcements to be shared with family and friends alike.

2 comments:

  1. I tried visiting the invitaions site, but the links do not work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some GREAT sites for baby shower invitations and birth announcements cards, Cards-411, Cards Shoppe, Express-Invitations and Birth-Cards

    They all have real cute baby cards and you can use my own wordings with lots of sample baby shower sayings for me to use. I ordered from Cards-411 and the baby shower cards were beautiful, and I got lots of compliments.

    ReplyDelete