Teeccino

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It was how hot today?
















Yes!! It was 106 in my city and probably 100 in the shade, under my big backyard tree.

I know this because my twins and I were in the backyard playing in their baby pool. They had to get out of the house. They were just full of energy.

At first, twins "A&E", were in the cute outfits you see them in now. Then, Twin "B" had to go potty, so seeing as they were both wet too, I decided to change them into their cute one piece bathing suits.

When Daddy came home, they ran to see him and give him hugs and kisses. Before din din, Daddy and Mommy gave them a bath and as always, they run, not walk, around our home afterwards. So silly!!

All in all, I would say our twins had a very nice day, even though it was hotter than a pistol!


1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Your little girls are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete