Teeccino

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Twins at Play at my Girlfriends Home

Last night, I had called my friend to let her know I had a doctor appointment today.

But then, this morning, I realized it was Wednesday and not Thursday!

So, I called her back and told her my error. She had said she just emailed me about having a Friday play date instead, when I called her to ask if we may come over today instead.

She said, "Sure, come on over once the girls get up."

When the girls got up, I fed them, got the truck packed and off to my friends home we went.

We stayed for probably 3 hours talking, and talking and watching Twins "A&E" play with her daughter, which is older than my twins. They played with the toys on the floor, ran around the house and sat at the piano pushing the ivory keys.

Then, my girlfriend went to pick up one of her sons from day care and get us a snack from Jack in the Box.

Once they came home, her son, a year younger than my girls, my girls and her daughter, played some more inside with the toys on the carpet.

We had a fun time and need to do this more often. We used to go out for coffee all the time, but this was before my twins were conceived and born.

But! I would never, ever, trade coffee dates for my sweet babies. They give me so much joy and I love their smiles and sweet dispositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment