Teeccino

Sunday, August 5, 2007

21 Months Old!

Are you kidding me!

My twins are already 21 months old. Where has the time gone?

As I look at my slide show below of my girls as preemies, then infants to now toddler hood, it makes me want to go back to their preemie hood and relive it all over again. If anything, to fix all the complaining I did and fussing.

All these, "I wishes"...come to mind of how I could have made things better, but instead complained for lack of physical help when I needed it. I assumed because I had twins, my family and friends would just come on over and WANT to help me.

I was wrong, in a big way.

What did my Dad say, "You can not rely on people to be there for you and give you help when you need it. That is why we need to turn to Jesus for our help. He is the only one we need to trust and rely on."

Well, he said something like this.

But I digress.....

Looking back at their preemie to infant to now toddler hood photos makes me long for the baby days again. Unfortunately, we can never go back, we have to go forward, whether we want to or not...we have no choice in the matter.

Now, I am planning already what to do for their 2nd Birthday Party. If you have any suggestions....

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment