Teeccino

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Little Sleeping Angels-My Twin Girls-

This morning, I must have turned off my clock alarm. I remember waking up around late 6ish or early 7ish and turning off my clock alarm. It was weird because it felt like I was in a dream.

Anyway, when I finally actually woke up for the day, Twins "A&B" were still sleeping. I walked into their room where Twin "B" was on her belly with her bottom in the air and Twin "A" was on her left side. It was so cute and I just could not wake them up.

So, with that extra time I had, I read My Daily Light and Jon Courson's New Testament Commentary. It was great to read without any interruptions.

Then, as my reading was ending, Twins "A&B" work up, where Twin "A"'s front outfit was wet from a full diaper. After breakfast, I gave them both a bath, dressed them, showered myself, washed their sheets since Twin "A"'s sheet was wet in one spot, blow dried my hair, put make up on and flattened my hair.

After all that, at 11:30 my baby girls were ready for a nap and they are beginning to wake up right now..

Got to go....

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment