Teeccino

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sleeping like...Little Angels











This morning, Daddy let Mommy sleep in. That is right, I was able to sleep in until 10! Wow, it was so nice. Whenever I get a chance to sleep in...I take it.



Daddy, fed and sang and played with our toddler baby girls. Oh, Daddy just loves his little girls and why not, I mean, look at them, they are precious and love to play.
As of 20 minutes ago, they are taking their afternoon nap. They have been up since 8ish and need at least one lap a day.

This afternoon, we are going to my Aunt and Uncles house in San Jose where they will play and run in their little backyard. Then, we will have dinner. It should be a fun and eventful day.

Talk to you later and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Here from Blogging to Fame:-)

    What a great start to your day - hope the rest went on well too!

    ReplyDelete