Teeccino

Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Playgroup with my Twins











This morning, we all woke up around 8ish. But actually, I think my twins were up around 7:15.



Once we got up, I fed them their morning mush, french toast and milk. Then, I gave them a bath, dressed them and got a call for my girlfriend to come on over for a playdate. I said, "Sure, we'd love to come over." She thought I was still sleeping. I said, "Oh no, I just bathed the girls and now I am going to take a shower and wash my hair."

After I showered, washed my hair and dressed, I got the truck packed with the girls diaper bag, lunch and then them last, we headed off to our friends home.

I would say we go there around 10:40 and played in her backyard until 12:01. Then, I packed our truck again with their stuff and them last. The twins had fun with my girlfriends daughter, one other girl and about five boys in their age range.

These are friends from my church who my twins were playing with. Oh, I am so glad my friends finally put a playgroup together. I tried to when my twins were infants, but....
Anyway, next week we may have playgroup at my home.
Have a blessed weekend everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment