Teeccino

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Twins Morning Bath

This morning, after breakfast, my sweeties got a bath.

They love morning bathes. I should give they morning bathes more often. Then, when it comes to nap time, they will sleep better...kinda like that are now.

Yup! They have been napping since 11:15AM and it is now 1:16PM PST.

I love sleeping babies! Not only do they look cute, but they give mommy a like reprieve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So last night, I was looking in our my sweeties to see how they were sleeping. This is so sweet..Twin "B" was resting her head on Pooh Bear's Belly with legs hanging through the crib and lying on her blanket, while Twin "A" was sleeping on her left side, holding her Tiger with blanket in hand.

So sweet....

On a different topic: What is your weather like today where you live? Where I live, it is 93 degrees. OUCH!! I will be using the A/C today. Especially if my twicebabies take a second nap.

Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment