Teeccino

Monday, August 13, 2007

My Twins and Hard To Let Go

Sure, my little family is edging in on their two year birthday in less than three months, but I still find it hard to see my sweetie pies growing up. Even now, I look at the way they are doing their best to speak in sentences and be so independent.

They love me yes, but they love the do things on their own as well.

Even to this day, when I take a shower, they are outside the bathroom door, playing with toys, or fighting over them.

Sometimes, I just want to go back to their infanthood, at least for a month or two. I think the fact that I had PPD pretty bad and then being diagnosed with MS, made my memories of their infanthood seem as if they flew right past me. They needed me and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Now today, looking at them, wow, they are amazing babies. They will always be my babies. Evem when they begin to talk with their sweet little voices.

Seeing their photos on this blog and how active they are, it is awesome how the Lord works at making a 3lb 8oz and 3lb 13oz babies so vibrant and active as all get out.

Being a Mommy is the best job in the world. I fell sorry for those who have not had the opportunity to experience motherhood. Once a Mommy, always a Mommy.

I guess this all came up inside me when I last wrote about my twins getting bodily hair on their face, arms and legs. They are still soft, but not like they were when they were infants.

No comments:

Post a Comment