Teeccino

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Twins, Mommy and Daddy missed church today

This morning, Twin "B", at 7:15, woke up crying and crying and crying....
I did not hear so much, so Daddy got up and Twin "B" was soaked through not only her diaper, but sleepwear and bedding.

Oh goodness, so Daddy also gave Twin "B" and Twin "A" their sippy cups with milk. Daddy was not sure what Twin "B" was crying about at first, was she hungry or, nope, she was wet as all get out.

Needless to say, I inadvertently turned off my alarm at 8 something. I do this sometimes and I do not understand why. It is as if I am dreaming or something.

So, the next time Twin "B" is talking, not crying, but talking with her sister, Twin "A", they want to get up and eat. This time, it is 9:30 and I already know we will not be attending church this Sunday.

Yeah, I can not get ready for church in only 15 minutes. It takes us at least 10 minutes to get to church. So, sad to say, we did not attend today. I was hoping we could set a record and have attended church for a whole month, four weeks in a row! But, no, this did not happen...

Oh well....

Daddy took the girls for a walk around the neighborhood, them to the park where they listened in on a Spanish church service, then came home.

I, on the other hand, took my shower and got ready for my day.

Have a blessed day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment