Teeccino

Friday, August 31, 2007

Did you ever have one of those Lazy Friday's?

Take for instance today, which is Friday.

I woke up, around 8:30ish, got my twins out of bed, they went directly to their chairs and I made their morning breakfast. After their breakfast, we went directly to our great room and watched their favorite Christian DVD, Praises and Smiles, from the Praise Baby Collection.

Losing their concentration, they left the great room and went outside. I called them back in to change them into their bathing suits. My sweet pies,they held my hand while coming to their room. They are getting to a point in their 21, going on 22 months, when they like to hold my hand now. I like this. It gives me so sense of parental control. And,they are allowing me to hold their hand which makes me a happy Mommy.

At this time, it is 10:20 and I am still in my nightwear, shorts and tank, and no breakfast in my belly yet. But, my twins are fed, saw some of their DVD, are in their bathing suits and now, playing outside.

Now, it is getting close to noon PST, and my twins are getting sleepy. I know this because they are pulling hair, punching each other and taking toys away from each other. Yes, this is a sign of them being tired, among other things.

So, at 11:10, I put them down for a nap. At this time, you would think I would take a shower, but do I? No. I began checking my emails, doing surveys and whatever else I do online.

Around 1:30PM, my twins being waking up, so I take them out of their cribs, they run directly outside, play for a while while I put some clothes away, use the Dustbuster around the house and do other household chores, like vacuuming!

As I am making my bed, I always make it when I wake up, today was one of those Lazy Friday's mind you, I call out looking for Twins "A&E". Twin A is near me, but I do not see Twin "B". When I look for her, she is in the great room, sitting on our BIG chair with TV remote in hand, with it turned on Video 1 (where the DVD is played on), waiting to watch her DVD again. Now, I never taught her how to turn the TV to that DVD playing location mind you. She is one smart cookie! Or to be PC, she is one smart Carrot! (LOL)

We watch the DVD for a while, then, my twins get bored and at 2:25PM we go outside where the pool is already filled, thanks to Mommy, and they jump on in.

Yes, it is 2:25PM and Mommy is still in her nightwear shorts and tank. This to me, is really no big deal. I mean, when my twins were born, until they were 9 months old, I was always in my night wears and taking a shower was a luxury. I only tell you this now because I have been so good at actually being showered and dressed by 10:30 since my twins were 12 months old and sleep for me was easy to come by.

Now, it is 5:20PM, Daddy is home, he feeds the girls, as I am still in my night wears and probably really needing a shower by then. After Daddy feeds the sweeties, he takes them out shopping for food and new shoes from Tar'get.

Around this time, I am thinking to myself, "Self, it's time you take a shower." So, I get off my duff and head for the bathroom, turn on the shower and once again, feel renewed. Yeah, a shower can do this for you. I felt great. I felt renewed and could now, take on the world! (LOL)

Ahhh, this was my Lazy Friday. Taking it easy, bumming around my house, chillin with my twins.

Does life get any better than this?

Happy Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Labor Day Monday!!

Be Safe EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment