Teeccino

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Did I mention today was another scorcher with the Twins?

Oh yes! It reached 103 today, but did it feel any better than yesterday?

What do you think?

Ah, yeah, it was hotter than a pistol. But alas, my girls wanted to go outside. I mean, they are 21 going on 22 months and the weather is at least not a winter chill...yet.

So, Mommy did what Mommy always does, takes the girls outside to play, frolic and get wet!! That's right, I put on their swim suits this morning, assuming we would need them, and after their morning nap and lunch, and, since my sitter did not come today, we played in the backyard. I filled up the pool, turned on the sprinkler and let them have their day in the sun; or under our shady tree as it really was (no sunscreen required).

Mommy on the other hand, sat on her chaise lounge and read her book titled,"Making the "Terrible" Two's Terrific!" , by John Rosemond. After I read this book, it is off to, "John Rosemond's New! Six Point Plan" book.

Today, even with it being a scorcher, again, was a good day. The twins had fun in the pool, running in the sprinkler and playing with their shapes toys on their blanket.

Have a blessed day or evening everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment