Teeccino

Friday, August 17, 2007

Rare Identical Quint Twins!

Amazing! I guess nothing is impossible with the Lord. He made this possible for this proud Mommy. All I can say is, I hope she has some help from her family and church.

This new Mommy is 35 years old. The ripe age for having twins. But quints! Wow...if she ever prayed for twins or has twins in her family, her prayer came through, LOUD and CLEAR!

The babies were, like mine, born two months early and without fertilization help. Don't you just love! They were naturally conceived!

Praise you Jesus!

These sweet little twins, named Autumn, Brooke, Calissa and Dahlia, weighed between 2.6 pounds and 2.15 pounds. Well being born two months early and having four babies inside Mommy would constitute them weighing this much.

My twins were born weighing in at 3.8 and 3.13 and were in the NICU for two weeks.

Let me see if I can find the video to put on this blog.

Here is video..hope you can see it: Rare quad identical twins born in Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment