Teeccino

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mommy's Day Out!

Is this a trend developing?

Yes!

I love having few hours by myself...at least one a week.

Not only is having some time to myself good, it keeps me sane. If there is even such a thing.

Today, I went out looking for some birthday gifts for my girls. Last week, I went to Marshall's and found some awesome Roxy clothes, baby books, toys and baby clothes. When I was at Marshall's there were two really cool laptop toys with the alphabet on it. There were two. I did not get them at that time. Oh man, I should have because when I went back today....you guessed it...THEY WERE GONE!!

Oh, my twins would have loved those for travelling.

So far for their birthday, coming up soon, I got them a travel Magnadoodle slate which I know they will love.

But, besides clothes, what else can I get my girls?

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment