Teeccino

Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Shoes for Babies...and Mommy Too!

Today, a friend of my watched my twin so I could have a few hours to myself.

I work as a mystery shopper now and so far I have been doing online mystery shopping. Today, I had to return the product I purchased. When it arrives back at the bookstore, I have to report on that and if my card was credited back correctly. After I did that, I went to Tar'get and purchased some more MiniStar baby moccasins for my girls with a kitty kat face on the front. I also got them some socks, lavender powder and lotion.

Usually, when I can afford it, I get them organic or all natural baby skin products from Baby Bouquet or After the Rayne. Both these websites and the owners and operators are very nice and love babies.

After my Tar'get visit, I went to Gottschalks, a local department store and found some Roxy flip flops I liked..They were on SALE!!! Roxy clothing and or shoes never go on sale...I was amazed....So I had to get those.

Then, I went to Old Navy and purchased this cute black baby doll tank top with grey dots on it. I have a green one like it too.

Finally, we went home and saw my girls having a ball with my friend in the family room.

What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment