Teeccino

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Driving with my Twins is always a Headache

Do you have any idea when my twins will like to drive on even an hour trip?

If so, please tell me.

Once we got in the freeway and all the way to San Jose, yes, we do know the way to San Jose, my twins cried and cried and screamed and screamed some more.

No, they did not have a poopy or pee pee diaper, they just did not want to be in a car, driving.

I can not handle this fussiness. On my goodness. Do you think by the age of 21 this crying will stop on road trips? Gosh, I certainly hope so. By then, I hope Daddy will not have to point our planes to them in the sky and say what particular animal they like might be in that plane to calm them down.

I mean, they are almost two, two years old....

Do you think when they begin to talk and speak our language this unnecessary fussiness will subside? Do you? I am asking a serious question here.

I mean, they have a Baby Tad in the car, one for each, to keep the satisfied. Do they help.

NOPE!

When their birthday rolls around, they will be getting that Magna Doodle like I stated in a previous blog. Maybe this will keep them occupied. What do you think?

Anyway, they were LITTLE ANGELS, like this mornings nap, on the drive home. They were also tired. They did snooze for a while.....so did Mommy.....

Well, that is it....if you have some advise for me......do not hold back......

Tootles for now!

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I can't help you at all. Sorry. My kids always liked riding in the car - either they fell asleep or they watched stuff go by. Once they got old enough to do something during the drive, that was nice, too. Your magna doodle idea sounds good, and maybe a DVD that they like?

    ReplyDelete