Teeccino

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Twins and Security Blankets

Did or do your twins have a security blanket? If not, way? They are so easy to make and they will walk all over the house with them.

My twins love the ones their Nana, my Mom, made for them at 4 or 5 months, I think.

These blankies have been through water, mud and the edges are bitten through.

My twins love how the edges get crusty and hard.

Gross!!

But, they take them all over the house and outside. Except for when we go out places, they stay home.

I must wash them twice a week.

Oh, and my twins know which one is theirs. Twin A has the GREEN blankie and Twin B has the PINK blankie.

My Mom says children, babies, know their own scent and will not take another childs blanket.

I have found this to be true, about blankies that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment