Teeccino

Thursday, May 7, 2009

TwiceToddlers Water Their Seeds

When we arrived back home from our walk, I asked if the girls wanted to water their seeds. They said, "Yes". So, we went to the backyard where I added more water to their water table and had then dip their watering canbuckets into the water table.

Then, we walked, three times, to the front of our home and they watered the seeds along the fence line. I certainly home these seeds grow. More for my twins and not me. I want to see their faces when they see what they were able to grow.

Once the watering was done, Mommy closed the gate to the back of our home, and we played with bubbles for a while and they put their talking animals on their big wheels and rode around the driveway with them. These are the two talking animals Nana got them for Christmas last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment