Teeccino

Thursday, May 14, 2009

TwiceToddlers and a New Lunch

Today for lunch, Mommy ate her delicious chicken salad with dried cranberries and blueberries with a delicious raspberry dressing and tomatoes. Along with Mommy eating such a yummy lunch, I also warm up some chicken (from Costco-frozen) in the oven for about 8 minutes.

For my twins, I gave them about 4-5 small pieces of chicken, two baby carrots and tiny slices of apple. As per usually, my twins turn up their noses to anything new. Well, Mommy would have none of that and I told them, "This is chicken, it is real chicken, unlike those Mickey Mouse nuggets you like to eat. And, you love baby carrots and apples. You will eat all of this food. It is good for you and will help you grow strong and you will have good vision too."

Well, I certainly got two of myself when it comes to eating. Well, Twin "B" actually ate everything, I had to coax her a little, but Twin "A", oh goodness, she had to be constantly told this is what you are eating for lunch and you will like it."

My twins are not fans of real, healthy foods. Although, Mommy does all she can to get them on the right path.

God Help Me with Finding Better Foods for my Twins..

No comments:

Post a Comment