Teeccino

Thursday, May 14, 2009

TwiceToddlers say, "I'm are doing..."

Whenever I ask my twins something, it does not matter what it is, they always reply back saying, "I'm are eating or I'm are chewing or I'm are cleaning up.." It just makes me laugh out loud to hear them speak this way.

They are doing their best to learn the right way to speak and at times, I let them just speak the wrong way because it sounds so funny and cute at the same time.

Honestly, I have no idea where they even learned to speak the wrong way. Well, it could have been from their friends in daycare I suppose.

Anyway, just wanted to share this little bit of funny with my readers...

Have a blessed day...

2 comments:

  1. maybe they are answering for themselves and each other! (I am mixed with we are) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monk,
    How cute--they will get it one day but remember how you use to say flower ?
    LOL--M

    ReplyDelete