Teeccino

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TwiceToddlers and The Gym

A couple weeks ago, or was it last week, my DH signed us up at the gym again. It has been three to four years since we have graced the inside of this particular gym. Before our twins, we used to go to this gym at least 4-5 times a week.

This gym is so cool though, no pool, but they do have childcare. Yeah, this is why we joined again. Well, that and our bodies are getting out of shape. Oh, and this gym is right down the street from us. I could sneeze and be right there.

Within the strip mall our gym is located, it is also going to get a mini market. Oh, I am so happy. I can't wait for it to open. I would rather pay a little more for produce and other food products, right down the street from me, than have to drive to a major grocery store a bit farther away.

So anyway, my twins really like going to the gym with Mommy or Daddy because they can play with new friends, watch toons, play with toys in the room and play in this jumping gym for the kids. There is also a restroom in the daycare room so the daycare providers (2), do not have to leave the room.

It is just great. Too bad there is no pool though. That would be a nice added bonus. At least I can wash my hair and take a shower after my workout. Today, after going to the gym, I went to Target and purchased some clear S/C containers which I filled and put in my duffel bag, for the gym.

I will do my best to get to the gym a least 3-4 times a week. I have to tighten up my abs you know..LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hey Monk,
    It sounds like you are really into the work out thing !!!! Good for you and great for the twins as well--more little people to hang around with !!!!!
    LOL,--M

    ReplyDelete