Teeccino

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TwiceToddlers Sowing Seeds

After daycare today and once we were home, I let my girls watch one of their BabyBoost shows. Then, I told them I was going out in the front yard and to just watch their show. Well, after their show, they followed me outside and they were watching me throw some seeds in the dirt.

So, I opened the remaining seed pockets I had and placed some flower seeds in their hands. Then, I showed them where to throw them. Well, will all the rain clouds over my home, it looks like the seeds will be covered in the ground pretty soon. If not, my DH will turn on the sprinklers anyway.

I had my girls sew some morning glory and various other flowers against one of our fences. So, time will tell if the seeds actually begin to bring up some pretty flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment