Teeccino

Friday, May 8, 2009

TwiceToddlers Make Mother's Day Gifts

On Monday, my twins made me a pretty Mother's Day Card with a butterfly on the front with glued pieces of pink, yellow and green paper mache over the butterfly. I have them in the glass doors of my hutch so I can look at those everyday.

Today, at my other daycare provider, my twins painted Happy Mother's Day (well not really) on a terra cota pot with other various colors. Then, they placed a flower in each pot.

Oh, how sweet....I love gifts like these. They are always keepers.

Happy Mother's Day all you Mother's out there..

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day, Monk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monk,
    How sweet and such keepers !!!! I always enjoy home made cards and gifts as well. I actually have a folder I keep little love notes in.
    Luv, M

    ReplyDelete