Teeccino

Thursday, May 7, 2009

TwiceToddlers and Mommy at the Gym

Today, we left the house around 9:00 and drove down the street to the gym. I did 15 min on the ellipse machine, 15 min on the walking machine, 5 reps of 20 for my legs, 5 reps of 20 on my chest and 5 reps of 20 on my stomach. Then, I took a shower. I figure since we are paying for the gym services, why not use their water and electricity too.

Plus, I kept looking in on my twins and it looked like they were having fun with their new friends. They were playing with several large, soft blocks, watching cartoons, a disney movie and playing in the firehouse jumper. Oh, they also colored some coloring pages.

It is a good thing our gym has this daycare, otherwise, Daddy and Mommy would not be able to get back into shape...

Yeah for gyms who have daycare...

No comments:

Post a Comment