Teeccino

Thursday, September 9, 2010

TwiceToddlers Wearing GREEN this week

This week, my twins worn green to school. Well, they did not totally wear green as I do not have anything for them that is all green. When we saw my Aunt, my twins Great Aunt, two weeks ago, she bought this very pretty dress for them. Actually, it is not a dress it is one of these cute toddler outfits that is split down the middle. I always forget the name of these outfits, but love them.

Anyway, the outfit came with a matching hair accessory and matching purse. I love the outfit because it is soft and easy to get in and out of. I added the white T shirt under the outfit because it was cold yesterday morning.

So, here are my twins wearing the color Green for Green Week at school. I really like color week as my twins are learning colors they already know. I have been teaching my twins their colors since they were 10 months old. So, learning colors is nothing new to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment