Teeccino

Monday, September 13, 2010

TwiceToddlers at Joe's Crab Shack in Old Sac

On Labor Day Weekend, along with us having fun during the Gold Rush Days in Old Sac, we ate lunch/dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.

After my twins horse fix, it was getting late and we had not had lunch yet. So, as always when we come to Old Sac, we went to Joe's Crab Shack. I love eating at Joe's. The last time ate there with the twins they were two years old and it was winter so we ate indoors. This time, we put our names in and waited for 40 minutes to sit outside.Once our name was called, we sat outside on the patio across from the waterfront. It was nice seeing the sailboat's go by and other big boats.

Here are photos of my twins sitting down at the table, waiting for our waitress and checking out the scenery.






Now,if you have ever eaten at Joe's, then you know they dance every 30 to 40 minutes. This time, with all the kids eating outside, the waitresses asked the kids to get up and dance with them. So, here are my twins and another girl, dancing to one of my favorite songs by the B52's, "Love Shack" on the patio.










On this last dance move, you can see my twins doing the "BANG, BANG! ON THE FLOOR BABY" move. I remember doing this when I was.....

Oh, my twins had a great time, if you can tell, dancing with the waitress and just moving on the outside patio.

It certainly was a fun day in Old Sacramento, especially with our twins growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment