Teeccino

Friday, September 17, 2010

TwiceToddlers Learning Their Colors

Since my twins have begin kindergarten, their task, well Mommy's task, is to cut out the colors they are learning that week. If you keep up with my blog, you see I post photos of my twins wearing the color they are learning that week.

So far, they have learned about RED, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, BLUE and next week PURPLE. I have yet to post about my twins wearing BLUE yet, but I will.

Anyway, when my twins learn or pass an assessment in class, they receive PC BUCKS. No, PC is not for politically correct, but for the initials of their elementary school.

Both my twins have come home now with a PC Buck for learning their colors. It really paid for Mommy to teach them at home, since they were 18 months old and from having them in the most amazing preschool in my city.

Yeah, you could say my twins make me proud...and you would be correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment