Teeccino

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Orange Week

This week is Orange Week and you guessed it, my twins cut out 4 Orange items from magazines and are wearing Orange today. I think it is cute how my twins and their classmates are learning the different colors each week. In preschool, they also did something similar to this.

Today, I had my twins wearing denim shorts and the only orange top they had. This top has a pretty butterfly on it with ruffles on the ends of the sleeves. The top is sleeveless, but has ruffles around the edges.

Hmm, I wonder what color they will learn next week. They teacher emails me their Kindergarten News on the weekend. This prepares the parents for what is happening the following week. It is so cute, my twins get their own newsletter, Kindergarten News.

Now, I have yet to see what my twins are making with the cut out colors I put in an envelope for their teacher. I am hoping to see their masterpiece soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment