Teeccino

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TwiceToddlers Wake Up Crying for Nana and Papa

This morning, sometime around 8ish, my parents kissed us goodbye and headed out the door to drive back home. Well, when Twin "B" woke up, she was crying for Nana and Papa. Oh, she wanted to hug her and kiss her goodbye. For a while, as I got their milk ready, Twin "B" was crying and so sad that I said to her, "Let me call Nana and see where they are." As it turned out, they were still in my city, getting a Starbucks coffee and breakfast.

I let Twin "B" talk to Nana and Nana said they would come by our home to see her, and Twin "A" again before leaving. Well, that was wonderful. Both twins were able to hug and kiss Nana and Papa one more time. It was so sad, I had never seen my girls act this way before. But I guess they would since getting closer to their Nana and Papa. We only see my parents and whole family once or twice a year.

It was nice seeing my girls kissing and hugging my parents goodbye before they head down the long interstate back home, down through Los Angeles into the work traffic. I am sure Nana will nap on the drive back home or has already taken a nap.

Well, we will see you again Nana and Papa in a couple of months...

We love you, Twice Babies...I mean, Twice Toddlers "A" and "E" and Mommy too..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Monk,
    So glad we were able to spend some time with you guys. We could have stayed longer if I didn't have those 2 appointments. Next time maybe we can stay longer. It is always so good to see you. We love Abby and Emma so much.
    Love Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete