Teeccino

Friday, February 12, 2010

TwiceToddlers and their Date with Daddy

When Daddy and our Twins got back from McD's, Daddy said it was real busy in their tonight. In fact, there was so many kids, it was hard for them to play in the playarea. Daddy purchased a Happy Meal for them though, unlike Mommy. In their Happy Meal, they got this Pengiun and in it's mouth,when you push down on the tail, a fish comes up. It is real cute.

After their date night, Daddy took the girls to see his parents for a while. From there, Daddy took the girls to get some ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery/Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
When I first moved to the city I now live in, the outlet mall used to have a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Then, once the least was up, I assume, they left. I was so sad as I loved all the chocolates and chocolate covered apples they had in that store.

But I digress...

Daddy got the girls a small cup of "banilla" ice cream and for Mommy, he got me four delicious chocolates. Yeah Mommy!! These are my Valentine's Day gifts...So Yummy! So Yummy! There's a Party in my Tummy, So Yummy! So Yummy! (From Yo Gabba Gabba-a show my twins watch).

Our twins had a good time, even though they played Good Cop, Bad Cop with each other..this happens all the time and is nothing new. When they got home, they were better through. Even though Twin "B" wanted a bath and was fussy about Mommy saying, "No, wait until the morning, it is too late for a bath."

Twins....if they were identical, they more likely than not, would NOT fight with each other as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment