Teeccino

Friday, February 26, 2010

TwiceToddlers Stayed Home From PreSchool Today

Last night and well into this morning hours, Twin "A", along with Twin "B", kept coughing and coughing nonstop. Twin "A" wanted to sleep with Mommy in Mommy and Daddy's bed. So, Daddy slept on the couch to give Twin "A" some room. This is not unusual as Twin "A" or Twin "B" sometimes like to sleep with either one of us depending on how their night is going. Especially if one, or both of them, are having bad dreams.

Last night was no exception. Twin "A" wanted to sleep with Mommy and all through the night and early morning hours, I was sleeping next to Twin "A" and hearing her coughing like crazy. So, as the morning begun to creep up upon us, I decided not to let both my Twins "A" and "B" go to school today and infect their friends and teachers with their unkind coughing.

Now, as they have been home all day long, their coughing has become less and less. This might be due to the cough medication we gave them in the morning hours, or that their cough is just subsiding. I pray for the latter as I, along with my twins, are tired of hearing them cough over and over again.

My twins really do not like to be away from school,teachers or their friends. So, with them at home today, it did not serve any of us one might hope. My twins love being in preschool and especially attending Friday's Church Service with Pastor Mark.

So, this weekend, as the rain continues to fall in and around my city, my twins will have to stay indoors where their healing will begin to take place and their coughing will subside, Amen!

Amen for healthy Twin Toddlers...

No comments:

Post a Comment