Teeccino

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Valentine's Day Party

My twins, ever since starting Pre-K last August, have been so busy. They seem to attend a party almost every week or every other week in Pre-K. Along with attending parties in school, they have their play dates with their Pre-K friends or friends from church.

This weeks is no different. In fact, tomorrow my twins are having a Valentine's Day Party. They will be handing out Valentine's Day Cards to their 38 friends, two teachers and teacher helpers. My twins will also be handing out lollipops and just having a good ol' time I assume.

Oh, my twins love parties too..they always talk about "birfday parties" and asking when their next "birfday party" is..I tell them, "Please, do not age yourself before your time. I want you to stay little, for as long as you can be."

Silly TwiceToddlers...I LOVE THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment