Teeccino

Monday, February 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Their Happy Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, my twins received gifts from Nana, my Mom and Dad, Mommy and Daddy and from Gi-Gi. My twins are so funny, they think everytime they receive gifts, it is their birthday. I guess, only being 4 years old, they would not know the difference between their actual birthday and a holiday..

It seems that ever since their birthday, the holidays have just seemed to mesh together. So, to them, anytime they open gifts, it is their birthday.

For Valentine's Day this year, my twins received chocolate candies, chocolate lolipops, sugar lolipops, bubbles, rings with lip gloss in them, a cup red bucket with hearts on it and some other cute items.

Before my twins opened their gifts, Daddy took them to the park for a while, then took them to an early lunch. Daddy took our twins to this park we have been going to since they were two years old. Well, today when Daddy took them there, he saw some, shall I say, yucky behavior going on in the park, in a car, and words written on some of the park equipment.

I just told Daddy, we will no longer taken them to this park. It has gone downhill and been taken over by some people I would rather not see or have my twins see.

Oh yes, my twins had a busy Valentine's Day...some good and some not so good..

No comments:

Post a Comment