Teeccino

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers Still Nap in Afternoon

My twins, yes at four years old, still take afternoon naps. Now, they would rather not take naps, but as I have to keep telling them, "If you do not take an afternoon nap, you will have to go to bed early. This means, you miss out on your bath time and your winding down time of watching your favorite cartoons and learning shows."

Since my twins were infants, they have been either listening to or watching shows on On Demand Cable. There are these awesome shows called BabyBoost. In the BabyBoost section, my twins have learned, from age one, their colors, shapes, animals, numbers, letters, classical music and so much more.

As my twins have grown older, they are still watching some of the BabyBoost shows along with watching shows, On Demand, from Disney, Nick Jr. and Sprout. We just really like what On Demand has to offer for learning because we never have to watch a show, right when it is on.

So, this is why my twins still take afternoon naps. Even today, they still do not get it. I have to also tell them that their preschool friends take naps. Otherwise, they are cranky and will more likely than not, fall asleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment