Teeccino

Monday, February 15, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Another Day Off School

At my twins preschool, not only did they have last Monday off, but now this Monday, they have off as well. As it turns out, at my twins preschool, they take off both President's Birthday's for Washington and Lincoln. Now, I am trying to think back to my elementary school days, in the 1970's and I honestly do not recall ever having both President's Birthday's off, consecutively.

This would not be a problem if my twins were not going to a private preschool, but they are and we still have to pay the monthly rate so their teachers continue to get paid.

So, this means, I have to find ways to keep my girls entertained for not one day, but two. I saw two because my twins go to preschool 3 days a week and I have them the two days they are not in school.

Since the weather might be enjoyable tomorrow, I might find something for us to do outdoors, around our home. Although, I did bake some cupcakes today that we can frost and sprinkle with some goodies. Hopefully, for a while at least, this will keep them busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment