Teeccino

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers Say, "Mommy!! Come Kiss Your Girlies!!

Every night, beginning last month, my twins have will say, "Mommy Come Kiss Your Girlies!!" They say this because Daddy lays our girls down to bed first, prays with them and either reads a book to them or sings a song each to them.

Once Daddy's time is over, they individually, call out, "Mommy!! Come Kiss Your Girlies!!" Now, if one of my twins says it before the other one, oh goodness, all H**L breaks loose..

So, they each have to say it and then, I come into their room. Once in their room, whomever said, "Mommy! Come Kiss Your Girlies!!" first, I go to, sit down on the carpet with them, pray over them for protection that the Lord will surround them with a hedge of protection, give them sweet sleep, sweet dreams and that nothing would hinder their breathing.

After this very important prayer, I will either sing them a song or read them a book. I have to limit them to one either one song or one book a night. Otherwise, I would never leave their room; and they would never sleep.

Oh, I just think it so cute too how they summons me into the room now. It just makes Mommy,that is me, smile..

Awwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment