Teeccino

Thursday, February 11, 2010

TwiceToddlers and Friends on First Day of Dance Class

My twins and two of their friends from churc started taking dance classes the first week of January. This is the first time I have written about their dance classes because I wanted to make sure they would continue attending.

It seems my twins, and their friends, like taking dance classes so far. They have a nice dance instructor, who really knows how to teach toddlers. She just has so much patience and a sweet voice as well.

The dance studio is right in town, which is a big plus. I am not fan of driving miles and miles for a dance class which is one day a week.

During this one day a week class, my twins learn how to stretch out the muscles as to not get injured while learning to dance, they are learning ballet and tap in the same class.

While my twins are in their dance class, the parents, that would me be, have to sit outside the classroom and wait for them to finish. Once the class is over, the parents are able to go inside the dance room and and watch them do a little performance for me.

This week, I forgot to bring my camera/video recorder with me, so next week, I will bring it so I can take photos and vidoe of their mini performance.

Here are some photos of my twins, and their friends, in their first class session.






No comments:

Post a Comment